Call Center Supervisor
This is an ON-SITE role, working out of our Corporate Office Call Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Phenomenally successful and continuously growing 34-yr-old industry leader seeks a Call Center (Inside Sales) Supervisor to motivate, manage, and drive top performance in our Inside Sales Center.
If you are passionate about coaching, motivation, and mentoring, and you have experience working in a highly competitive and upbeat sales environment, this position may be a great fit.
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the management of a team of inside sales agents. Responsibilities include all team activities in our call center, reviewing, coaching, mentoring, and monitoring Inside sales reps. The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for maintaining all quality, efficiency and productivity metrics for the team while ensuring the department hits its monthly budgets and conversions rates.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain projected amount of issued leads weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Perform live on call coaching daily with Inside Sales Agents to ensure proper delivery of our methodology and scripting.
- Listen to recordings daily to ensure proper scripting of all Inside Sales agents, and lead quality.
- Conduct training meetings with team regularly to provide instruction, motivation, and inspiration to prevent leveling off results and to maintain a winning culture.
- Prepare Weekly 1 on 1 reviews of all Direct reports to inform them of their weekly progress and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Provide constant coaching and feedback to ensure proper urgency throughout the call center.
- Conduct regular meetings to discuss Inside Sales Agents’ progress, including role-playing, script rehearsal, motivation techniques, and suggestions for improvement.
- Attend and participate in Call Center management meetings. This Includes the weekly call center meeting and weekly 1 on 1 meeting with the Director. This would also include any meetings that may affect your team.
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with the confirmation Department, Data Entry, Corporate marketing, and Sales departments when needed.
- Maintain schedules for all members of the team to maintain proper sales floor coverage 7 days a week.
- Track attendance and maintain attendance files and PTO time.
- Maintain a healthy competitive team culture driven by results.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Knowledge in persuasive communication, and sales techniques
- Skill in conflict resolution
- Skill in motivation techniques
- Skill in achieving agreement
- Ability to work long hours when needed
- Ability to work nights and weekends when needed
- Ability to “read” people and resolve conflict before it happens.
- Ability to relate positively to customers.
PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- Goal oriented
- Listening/ Perception of Caring
- Success in building relationships
- Positive communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Perks Package
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Growth-Driven, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Monthly Culture Activities
- Great Work Environment (New, High-End Office Space in Convenient Location)
- Stability and Backing of a 34-yr-old Company with an A+ BBB Rating
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling and kitchen transformations. BBB-Accredited and 24-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs with about one in four of those being for a repeat customer.
We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities.
We value curiosity, passion, continuous improvement, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. If working for an organization that is driven to be the best and understands that it takes a stellar mix of people, processes, and technology to be a leader, this could be the home for you. If the idea of helping our organization grow through Call Center Excellence and helping an incredible Company reach even greater heights sounds like music to your ears, we invite you to apply today.