A leading home improvement company like no other, we are seeking a truly unique and talented individual to take a hands-on leadership role on our IT team.
Based on our creation of Improveit! 360, a CRM built on the force.com (Salesforce) platform and designed specifically for remodelers, contractors and home services pros, we’re seeking someone who can help us continue to leverage this powerful tool in our highly successful business. We are seeking a dynamic, tech-savvy individual who can help us continue to shatter records and drive additional growth and operational efficiencies as a Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst and IT guru. This is a dream role for someone who loves to be consistently challenged, enjoys a diverse range of job duties and has a passion for growing businesses and wowing customers.
As an IT professional with a strong salesforce background, you will be responsible for the Salesforce administration of Improveit 360 in our organization. A large portion of this role will be focusing on ways to enhance and extend its utilization to improve performance and efficiencies in key areas, including marketing, sales, and operations. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes using Salesforce. If you have Salesforce developer experience and skills, all the better. We prefer to do as much internal development as possible. We’re looking for a unique, hands-on individual. If you can code, as well as perform the other requirements of this role, we are very interested in speaking with you.
From a business analyst perspective, the person in this role will spend a considerable portion of their time collaborating with Executive Leadership and Department Management to use technology and salesforce to move us forward. You will immerse yourself in the business, learning how things work, analyzing current processes with an eye toward aligning processes with technology to deliver the best customer experience, grow sales and improve profitability. You’ll evaluate and document business, departmental and user needs as functional requirements, and develop and deliver ideas and plans to meet those requirements. You’ll develop and execute what can be done in-house, and secure and manage any needed outside resources. You’ll see all outsourced work and projects through, from requirements documentation to development, testing, release and adoption.
Using your technical background, you’ll ensure our hybrid approach of in-house managed operations and outsourced IT solutions is the best for our size, operational requirements and current and future growth goals. You’ll manage resources that support our employees (end users) with the appropriate level of urgency and prioritization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily administration and support of Improveit 360 (Salesforce application), including but not limited to customization of objects, creation of workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
- Handles as much internal development, programming and customizations internally, as feasible.
- Develops and creates advanced-level customized reports and dashboards.
- Logs, troubleshoots and tracks system problems through resolution.
- Manages Call Campaigns and working closely with Call Center Management to ensure continual optimization and ideal campaign water levels (call que volume).
- Handles and implements third-party integrations and trouble-shoots any issues with partner and applications as they arise.
- Collaborates with the Improveit! 360 product development teams to facilitate the addition of new features beneficial to our business.
- Working with leadership and key departmental stakeholders, determine how Improveit 360 and other technologies, software, tools and approaches can improve operational efficiencies, enhance the customer experience and increase profitability.
- Uncovers areas of prime need and documents business requirements. Creates project and system enhancement proposals and plans based on observations, gaps and improvement opportunities and transfers business needs into Salesforce and other technology requirements.
- Handles all feasible development work in-house and manages all development projects and resources, ensuring what’s being built stays true to the original scope of work.
- Creates project and enhancement documentation, including user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documents and change orders.
- Validates test cases and results against requirements.
- Assesses the scope, impact, outcomes and results of projects, new functionality and new processes.
- Stays apprised of technology advances and salesforce features to create and maintain a future state roadmap that contains the target advancement needs of the business.
- Manages the optimal approach to technology set-up and structure, including a mix of internally managed and externally-hosted solutions
- Evaluates new hardware/software solutions considering business needs, growth opportunities and user requirements
- Helps to support end-users through management of capable internal resource(s)
- Assists IT manager to handle the prioritization of user help requests according to a fair and equitable system aligned to business need and revenue goals
- Assists IT manager to ensure all business data, systems, property, files and information is kept secure and a sound approach to backups and system fail-safes are in place
- Ensures a sound hardware and software management, retirement and replacement system is in effect and is evaluated regularly
- Strong IT management skills, including the ability to manage a help-desk resource(s)
- Advanced Salesforce administration skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple and differing sources, reconcile conflicts, break-down high-level, complex and/or technical information into user-friendly details and requirements
- Ability to determine business requirements and turn them into salesforce and technology requirements
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other technologies in use, as well as business operations in general
- Strong track record of successfully managing IT operations in the SMB space
- Minimum five years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- APEX and Visual Force development experience, preferred
- Salesforce.com Developer certification, highly desired
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a performance-driven environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive compensation package (base salary and incentive program)
- Generous PTO/time-off benefits
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Health, Dental, Life insurance options
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to work independently
- Professional work environment, brand-new, centrally-located offices
- State-of-the-art technology tools and resources
- Backing of 30-year old proven Industry leader
- Collaborative, driven, entrepreneurial environment
- Executive leadership support