Home Remodeling Installation Manager
Due to our continued growth and expansion, Improveit! Home Remodeling, is seeking an experienced Installation Manager for it's West Chester, Ohio location.
We are a 34-year remodeling industry leader who specializes in Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows and Bathroom Remodeling (Bath Planet Acrylic Bath and Shower Systems).
We've grown every year since inception and our business is experiencing an unprecedented uptick with no end in sight. As we continue to expand to meet increasing market demand, we are seeking an experienced Installation Manager to lead a large market area to installation excellence.
This position is will be responsible for directing all installation-related activities within our Columbus, Ohio service areas to achieve the desired efficiency, quality, and quantity of work.
This is a hand-on, take-charge role that requires construction knowledge and manages installers and crews.
Installation Manager Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage as many as 10-12 Installation Partners concurrently
- Ensure overall job execution and standards as well as that all installations meet customer expectations.
- Perform field reviews of all installations and final walk throughs for all jobs as assigned
- Be the face of the company to the homeowner, managing the relationship and delivering a 5-Star Customer Experience that meets or exceeds customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed internal review scores and quality control targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with our vendors and install partners in order to ensure they are committed to delivering a 5-Star Customer Experience
- Parter with Sales Managers to ensure prompt and efficient customer resolutions during installations.
- Parter with Installation Administrators to schedule our Installation Partners and ensure proper install coverage to meet revenue goals
- Manage communications with Install Partners and with customers
- Facilitate training for our Installation Partners and stay up to date on latest installation techniques and technology
Installation Manager Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a construction, business management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Construction, Production or Installation Management experience, preferably with replacement windows, baths or related specialty trade products.
- Proven leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), Inventory Management Systems and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs)
- Analytical and keen problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and results-driven
Perhaps you've worked as a Contractor, Builder, Building Management, Replacement Window Installer, Bathroom Remodeler, or in held roles in big box home goods stores managing their in-home installers or home service pros. Maybe you've managed roofing, siding or other types of service crews such as plumbing, basement finishing systems, insulation, gutter protection, or something similar. If so, we want to speak with you. You could be a perfect fit for this role.
What We Offer:
We offer a long-track record of stability, incredible success and lucrative growth opportunities for the right individual. The compensation and benefits package for this position is highly competitive and includes health/vision plan options, paid Holidays, ample vacation time, 401K benefits, and more.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous time-off benefits, including company Holidays
- Health, Dental, Life insurance options
- 401K Retirement Savings
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to work independently
- Professional work environment, brand-new, centrally located offices
- State-of-the-art technology tools and resources
- Backing of 30-year-old proven Industry leader
- Collaborative, driven, entrepreneurial environment
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading, continuously growing, replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati (Ohio) Louisville/Lexington (Kentucky) and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling, walk-in safety tubs, and more. BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and 23-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs, and one in four is for a repeat customer. We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities#ZR