Full-Time Handyman - Residential Remodeling Warranty Service / Repair Technician
We are seeking a motivated and skilled tradesman to be apart of our 5-Star Service Team. If you have the skills and the ability to interact directly with customers and you want to earn and grow with a 34-year industry leader, this might be the last place you ever work!
For the past three decades, our success has been built sitting across the table from homeowners, focused on helping them get the most from their home and delivering on our promises to take care of their home and warranty their investment.
Our service-centric approach has - and continues to be - a key contributor to our phenomenal success.
We've received 22 Consumer's Choice Awards, the Remodeling Big 50 Award, and are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating. The fact that one of every four jobs we do is for a past customer is evidence of our focus on our client's satisfaction. We're seeking a technical and customer-service minded pro to join our growing, fun and dynamic organization.
WORKING WITH IMPROVEIT CAN BE REWARDING:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION - We take care of our people like we take care of our customers.
- HEALTH/LIFE INSURANCE - We offer competitive benefits. We want you to be protected.
- PAID TIME OFF - We encourage time off with your family.
- INCREDIBLE GROWTH OPPORTUNITY - We are experiencing exponential growth and we love to promote from within!
- TAKE HOME company TRUCK and Tools.
- Overtime Available
This position plays a key part of delivering on our promise of a 5-star experience and interacts directly with customers. The 5-Star Service Technician works in the field performing warranty services and occasionally obtaining measurements for new installations. Holds the appropriate amount of concern and focus regarding being on time for each appointment and completing two to four appointments per day, on average.
- General knowledge of residential construction and basic home improvement and maintenance.
- Ability to accurately take measurements and translate those into a variety of applications.
- Strong verbal communications skills (English literacy)
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing workloads.
- Familiarity with iPad usage, mobile smart phones, and business/technology applications.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, with a focus on quality and results.
- Ability to maintain a preset schedule of job assignments.
- Well-organized and on-time to each appointment, without exception.
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, works well with a team.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 5+ years provide construction experience in the residential remodeling industry with experience in lite plumbing, electrical and items associated within a bathroom.
- 5+ years of experience in exterior residential home improvement experience.
If you are interested in a rewarding career with a fast-growing company, respond to this ad. We will reach out to you!