Outside Sales Representative - 2000/week
We've been an area leader in replacement windows and bathroom remodeling services for 33 years. We're BBB-accredited with an A+ Rating, a Top 50 Remodeler, and Winners of 24 Consumers' Choice Awards. After three decades in business, we've withstood the test of time and our proven sales model is a key contributor to our success.
The demand for our services has been growing steadily year over year and the trend continues at an even higher pace this year. Additionally, we are ready to launch new products in the near future, making our growth even more exciting.
Our unique culture of innovation and continuous improvement nourishes the soil in which lucrative sales careers flourish. We give our sales representatives a competitive edge through comprehensive training, targeted 1:1 coaching, and continuous mentoring so they learn, earn, and thrive in their sales careers.
Here, you’re given a unique sales opportunity — one that includes pre-set and pre-qualified appointments (never any cold calls). We arm you with industry-leading products, extensive tools, winning methodologies, and state-of-the-art technology that supports you to perform at your best and realize your compensation goals.
Sales Representative Benefits
- Unlimited earnings potential (you set your compensation goals; we help you get there) - $85,000 - $200,00 annually (avg)
- Extensive Paid Training Program
- Great company-branded apparel and swag
- Exclusive, high-quality products backed by lifetime warranties
- Growth opportunities, including our powerful Sales Manager-in-Training Program
- Sales contests and other performance-based rewards, including trips and prizes
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Meet with pre-qualified homeowners who have requested a quote for our home improvement services and listen to their needs.
- Execute dynamic sales presentations, aligning educational content and proposed services options aligned to customers’ goals and budgets.
- Manage customer relationships from sale to installation and onto continual referrals, ensuring they have a 5-star experience throughout.
- Ensure all required financing, contract, and other documents are received.
- Meet or exceed activity and results goals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to get your feedback on your work experiences and improvement ideas, and discuss your results, development opportunities, and coaching needs.
- Be a Company Brand Ambassador, always exhibiting a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Sales Representative Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business, communications, or related area, a plus
- 2+ years of proven B2C (business-to-consumer) sales success
- Experience with home improvement sales, replacement windows sales, bathroom remodeling sales, exterior home product sales, roofing sales, and other related home service sales, highly desired
- Professional demeanor, with an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined, and driven (competitive)
- Ability to embrace and learn our sales methodology, scripts, and product attributes
- Tech-savvy; Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook, Iphone, Ipad
- Reliable Transportation