General Production Branch Manager
Well-established, highly successful and rapidly growing Midwest-based home remodeling leader seeks a dynamic, results-driven, Installation Management professional who excels in driving excellence in branch installation operations, logistics/fleet management, process improvement and industry-leading customer service.
The ideal candidate is a leader, critical thinker, and creative problem solver with experience managing all aspects of an Installation facility. This is a person with the experience and understanding of installation management and managing the logistics of a warehouse, but also with the business acumen and analytical ability to drive results for the entire branch.
The General Production Branch Manager will work closely with the Regional Production Manager on the Branch's overall operation excellence, facilitating our process and contributing to ongoing improvement and growth for all employees working within the branch.
If you are a skilled and experienced Installation Management leader with the knowledge, experience, and individual drive to make our vision a reality, let's connect.
Key Personal and Professional Attributes
- Analytical, Process-Driven & Technology-Oriented - You are wired for efficiency and data-driven decisions made easier and better by leveraging technology.
- Disciplined - You take ownership of results and are committed to doing whatever it takes to get them, while never compromising your integrity or that of our Company.
- Dedicated - You're in it for the long haul. You celebrate short-term gains but have the patience and poise for the marathon.
- Steady - You are cool under pressure, you can navigate stressful situations with poise. You're the consummate logical decision maker.
- Inclusive - You value people and champion their growth. You have no trouble delegating and developing people to be their best. You lead vs always need to do, but aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in the action personally.
Operational & Service Excellence
- Manage all production-focused and operational functions for the assigned region.
- Manage region field operations and Staff to ensure efficiencies and optimization
- Manager Installer Partners at 125% of capacity
- Lead and support continuous process improvement initiatives to drive growth, hit revenue and COGS goals, and protect and advance our Company reputation.
- Manage and review labor submissions from Installation Partners
- Collaborate with our Installation Partners for performance objectives to own and execute the installation revenue expectations and ensure targets are achieved
- Ensure and own the 5-Star Customer Experience and drive the team to exceed regional targets for customer satisfaction metrics
- Resolve all escalated customer complaints and collections
- Partner with our Project Managers to ensure alignment and smooth transition to ordering
- Partner with Sales Managers to resolve customer issues and deliver on customer experience
- Effectively collaborate and manage our Installation Managers, Installation Administrators, Warehouse Managers, and Service Technicians to ensure consistency of employee and customer experience.
- Continuously challenge and mentor your team. Seek to identify and develop the next leader to support the growth of our team and our business.
- Track and manage materials delivery to ensure job calendar execution and timeliness.
- Perform field visits with our Installation Partners.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a construction, business management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of Construction, Production, or Installation Management experience
- Proven leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), Inventory Management Systems, and Customer Relationship Management systems (CRMs)
- Analytical and keen problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with Executive Management
- Highly organized and results-driven
What We Offer:
We offer a long-track record of stability, incredible success and lucrative growth opportunities for the right individual. The compensation and benefits package for this position is highly competitive and includes health/vision plan options, paid Holidays, ample vacation time, 401K benefits, and more.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous time-off benefits, including company Holidays
- Health, Dental, Life insurance options
- 401K Retirement Savings
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to work independently
- Professional work environment, brand-new, centrally located offices
- State-of-the-art technology tools and resources
- Backing of 35-year-old proven Industry leader
- Collaborative, driven, entrepreneurial environment
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading, continuously growing, replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati (Ohio) Louisville/Lexington (Kentucky) and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling, walk-in safety tubs, and more. BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and 23-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 70,000 jobs, and one in four is for a repeat customer. We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities