Sales Consultant, Home Improvement Leader- Columbus, OH
Tired of dead-end sales jobs that promise the world but leave you frustrated and earning less than you deserve?
Confident in your sales talent but not in the company you’re working for?
Ready to earn more than ever with a time-tested approach to sales which supports your success with a steady stream of set appointments with qualified homeowners?
There has never been a better time to get into Home Improvement Sales, especially with a proven 34-year award-winning leader like Improveit. Due to interest rates and the housing market, customers are staying put and improving vs. moving.
What does that mean for you?
Your opportunity to make more in sales than ever before is here.
(…and you’ll never have to cold call, hunt for leads, or worry about your next client again).
We urge you to hurry… we have limited spots for our next training and onboarding class.
To be considered, apply today, and get interviewed quickly.
Right now to meet high consumer demand, we’re looking for sales professionals like you to join our highly successful sales force and get in our next training class.
As a Sales Consultant, you’ll go to pre-scheduled appointments in residential homes and conduct sales presentations. You’ll provide all of the necessary information for homeowners to make a same-day decision on how to trust with their window replacement and bath and kitchen remodeling projects.
Best of all, we train you in every step of our proven sales process. It’s been creating high producers and top earners for over 34 years.
- Travel to and from your residence to company-generated, pre-qualified appointments with homeowners within the greater Columbus area. You’ll never have to cold call or knock on doors!
- Execute dynamic sales presentations, aligning our educational and customer-centric content and proposed services options aligned to customers’ goals and budgets.
- Manage customer relationships from sale to installation and onto continual referrals, ensuring they have a 5-star experience throughout.
- Ensure all required financing, contract, and other documents are received.
- Being dedicated to personal career development by reaching or exceeding your set goals
- Attend weekly sales meetings to get your feedback on your work experiences and improvement ideas, and discuss your results, development opportunities, and coaching needs.
- Be a Company Brand Ambassador, always exhibiting a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Build Relationships by earning trust with Homeowners in your area from the set appointments you’ve been assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Uncapped, full commission structure, earn $85,000 - $150,000+
- Paid 3-week training with continued coaching and mentorship from top producers and internal and external sales leaders.
- Tenured sales leadership that supports your development and success.
- Career advancement opportunities, including our popular Manager-in-Training Program.
- State-of-the-art sales tools, including iPads, presentation software, and much, much more!
- Company branded apparel and swag.
- Sales contests to reward you even more for your accomplishments and recognize your successes.
- Positive culture that’s rooted in continuous improvement and peak performance.
- Support and stability of over 34 years of business success.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance (required)
- High School diploma or equivalent; Degree in business, communication, or related area, a plus
- Comfortable traveling for appointments on a daily basis (required)
- Experience with home improvement sales, replacement window sales, bathroom remodeling sales, kitchen remodeling sales, and other related home service sales, high desired
- Capable of navigating various applications on an iPad, Word, Excell, Outlook, CRM (required)
- 2+ years of proven B2C (business to consumer) sales success
- Willingness and ability to embrace and learn our sales methodology, scripts, and product attributes.
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined, and driven
We've been an area leader in replacement windows and bathroom and kitchen remodeling services since 1989. We're BBB-accredited with an A+ Rating, a Top 50 Remodeler, and winners of numerous honors, including 25 Consumers' Choice Awards.
Our unique culture of innovation and continuous improvement nourishes the soil in which lucrative sales careers flourish. We give our Sales Consultants a competitive edge through pre-set appointments with qualified homeowners, comprehensive training, targeted 1:1 coaching, and continuous mentoring so they learn, earn, and thrive in their sales careers.
Here, you’re given a unique sales opportunity — one that includes pre-set and pre-qualified appointments (never any cold calls). We arm you with industry-leading products, extensive tools, and state-of-the-art technology that supports you to perform at your best.