Call Center Representative (Inside Sales)
Inside Sales Contact Center Representative
Improveit Home Remodeling has been a trusted name in the home improvement industry for over 35 years. We are dedicated to enhancing the lives of homeowners by providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service, and to the success, happiness, and development of our employees.
As an award-winning, growth-oriented organization, we are looking for more enthusiastic individuals to join our Inside Sales Contact Center team. If you are a motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion for connecting with our prospective customers, we want you to be part of our dynamic team.
The Inside Sales Contact Center Representative plays a pivotal role in connecting with homeowners who are interested in our services and scheduling in-home consultations. This position requires a socially focused person who has the ability to handle various communication methods, multitask effectively, and maintain a positive and engaging attitude. As a brand ambassador, you'll represent Improveit Home Remodeling over the phone, through email, and text. This role requires someone who is persuasive and can balance customers’ needs while passionately committing to attaining their assigned quota.
- Connect with prospective customers through phone calls, emails, and text messages to set in-home consultation appointments.
- Promote and sell our unique value proposition, high-quality products, lifetime warranties, and exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain detailed records of activities and interactions in our CRM and other systems.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly appointment setting goals.
- Follow appointment setting methodology and participate in ongoing training and education.
- Stay informed about our products and their benefits to customers.
- 2-3 years of Inside Sales, Telemarketing, or Call Center Experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive, self-driven, and goal oriented.
- Proficiency in making and receiving calls, texts, and emails, with an ability to connect quickly with prospective customers.
- Tech-savvy with 2-3 years of experience using CRMs and communications platforms.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Sales and customer service-oriented with a high desire to achieve appointment setting quotas.
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends, required.
Performance Success Factors
- Goal Oriented
- Attentive (Ability to Listen to Needs)
- Quick to Connect
- Great Communicator
What We Offer
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Perks Package (Top Earners $70K - $85K+)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Complete Training Program
- Ongoing Education and Coaching from Top Performers
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Saving Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Performance-Driven, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Monthly Culture Activities
- Great Work Environment (New, High-End Office Space with Game Room/Cafe)
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Stability and Backing of an Award-winning 35-yr-old Company with an A+ BBB Rating
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling and kitchen transformations. BBB-Accredited and 24-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs with about one in four of those being a repeat customer.
We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities.
We value curiosity, passion, continuous improvement, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. If working for an organization that is driven to be the best and understands that it takes a stellar mix of people, processes, and technology to be a leader, this could be the home for you. If the idea of helping our organization grow through Contact Center Excellence and helping an incredible Company reach even greater heights sounds like music to your ears, we invite you to apply today.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional sales-related customer experiences, meeting, and exceeding goals, and want to be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply today. Immediate interviews available.