Based on our continued growth and expansion, 30-yr old industry leader seeks a performance-minded Call Center Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is a great coach who loves helping employees reach their goals and has a natural passion and ability to motivate people. This role provides a solid career path into higher levels of management for the right person.
If you’re passionate, driven, and ready for a new challenge, we want to speak with you about this position.
- Provide day-to-day oversight, motivation, coaching and guidance to a Call Center Team
- Conduct ongoing real-time and regular coaching to assist each representative to meet their performance goals
- Perform a variety of daily audits, quality checks and call monitoring activities to ensure team members are on script and following our methodology
- Provide support for escalated calls or complaints
- Provide direction for staff and regular performance feedback
- Manage staff schedules and ensure coverage during assigned hours
- Ensure adherence to Call Center policies and procedures
- Maintain appropriate performance management processes as needed
- Communicate with Department Manager regarding issues, performance, and needs
- 2+ years of management or supervisory experience, preferably in a call center or other fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure in a performance-based environment
- Proven ability to motivate and coach a group to meet/exceed quotas
- Strong ability to mentor, lead and inspire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Word Software
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management System), a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package - first year range: $45,000 - $65,000
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- Latest technology tools, including industry-leading CRM, software, iPads/tablets, and more
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental)
- Paid-time-off (PTO) Benefits, including Holidays and Vacation
- Stability and backing of 30-year industry leader with a proven methodology for success
- Brand new 30,000 ft Offices
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading, continuously growing, replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville/Lexington and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows and bathroom remodeling. BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and 21-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 48,000 jobs, and one in four is for a repeat customer. We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities.