Event Marketing Representative-Cincinnati, OH
Want to grow in your marketing or sales career?
Ready to make more money?
Want some schedule flexibility?
Want to be part of something special and have more job satisfaction?
Due to continued growth, industry leader NOW HIRING personable, confident sales-minded individuals for full-time and part-time professional positions as part of our highly successful Event Marketing Team.
We are looking for future marketing and sales leaders who want to learn, earn, and grow as part of our regional expansion team.
The Event Marketing Representative is responsible for creating a positive customer experience to drive sales and promote Improveit Home Remodeling brand in person at events, fairs, festivals, community events and stores in our community. The primary responsibilities of this position will be to engage with attendees, generate interest in products, and help generate qualified leads for our talented direct sales team. This position is ideal for individuals that can make a great first impression and like to be out and about versus sitting behind a desk. This fun, full-time marketing position is ideal for those with an outgoing personality who are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. There are very strong hourly pay, plus unlimited weekly bonuses.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represent Improveit Home Remodeling professionally at all events, fairs, festivals, community events, stores, and similar venues.
- Be outgoing, upbeat, and actively engaging with homeowners, answer questions, and create a positive first impression.
- Act as a subject matter expect for prospective customers by answering questions about our products and services while showcasing our unique value proposition and areas of expertise.
- Obtain complete information from prospective customers for the purpose of scheduling appointments and entering homeowners into our sweepstakes.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized booth, showroom, or store promotions area, ensuring all marketing materials are readily available.
- Follow all security protocols for the safekeeping of technology equipment.
- Work well without close supervision, always keeping the manager informed of daily activities and any challenges.
- Performs other duties as assigned that may include calling prospective leads and other various marketing related tasks.
- Must be willing to weekends and evenings (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to drive a conversation.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail and punctuality are required.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our products and services.
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing company.
- Tech savvy, able to operate Microsoft Office, computers, spreadsheets, and mobile devices.
- Industry experience is preferred by not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Perks Package
- Strong base wage + unlimited bonus incentive plans
- Schedule flexibility
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- Growth-Driven, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Great Work Environment (New, High-End Office Space in Convenient Location)
- Stability and Backing of a 34-yr-old Company with an A+ BBB Rating
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, and Southern Indiana.
We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling and kitchen transformations. BBB-Accredited and 24-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs with about one in four of those being a repeat customer.
We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities. We value curiosity, passion, continuous improvement, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. If working for an organization that is driven to be the best and understands that it takes a stellar mix of people, processes, and technology to be a leader, this could be the home for you.
If the idea of helping our organization grow through performance excellence and helping an incredible Company reach even greater heights sounds like music to your ears, we invite you to apply today.