Outside Sales Consultant-Louisville, KY
Outside Sales Consultant – No Cold Calls
We’re proud of the fact that we’ve given talented, hard-working individuals in industries like automotive sales, insurance sales, retail store management, restaurant management, and real estate highly successful careers in home improvement sales. They enjoy enhanced work-life balance, surpassing their compensation goals, and the satisfaction of helping homeowners make the right decision for their families.
Why Home Improvement Sales?
The future is incredibly bright (and lucrative)!
In today’s economy, more homeowners are staying vs. buying a new home. There’s NEVER been a better time to be in home improvement sales – and we have the proven formula for you to capitalize on the opportunities in our markets.
We’ve been around for 34 years for a reason. Here, you’ll find a home where you’re valued, wholeheartedly supported, and very well compensated. From pre-set appointments to uncapped earnings potential to a time-tested sales methodology and comprehensive tools, training, and technology, we invest in YOUR success.
We invest millions in marketing, operations, and technology, as well as ensuring you are representing the highest quality products backed by industry-leading lifetime warranties. You can be proud to showcase our brand.
We provide these benefits to ensure your continued sales success:
- Uncapped earning potential, ($2,000/week; up to $200K+ annually)
- Pre-set, in-home appointments each day within your home area
- No pressure to cold call or set your own appointments
- Schedule flexibility
- Extensive paid training program and ongoing education and training & coaching from top reps and industry pros
- Career advancement options into leadership and other roles, should you wish to grow your career in different areas or ways
- Backing and stability of a 34-year-old industry leader who spends millions to support your success
- Culture that feels like family, centered around putting customers first, winning together and being 100% committed to excellence in all we do
- Great company-branded apparel and swag
- Exclusive, high-quality products backed by lifetime warranties
- Growth opportunities, including our powerful Sales Manager-in-Training Program
- Sales contests and other performance-based rewards, including trips and prizes
What We Need from YOU:
- Commitment to run up to 2 to 3 pre-scheduled, in-home appointments daily within your home market radius
- Ability and openness to learning our proven success model for sales
- Passion and dedication to master our in-home sales presentation and educate each customer on the best decision for their home improvement needs, acting on their behalf as a trusted advisor
- Ability to develop rapport, listen to the customer’s needs, and walk them through an interactive sales presentation in a one-call close-selling model
- Manage customer relationships from sale to installation and onto continual referrals, ensuring they have a 5-star experience throughout.
- Ensure all required financing, contract, and other documents are received.
- Meet or exceed activity and results goals.
- Attend weekly sales meetings to get your feedback on your work experiences and improvement ideas, and discuss your results, development opportunities, and coaching needs.
- Be a Company Brand Ambassador, always exhibiting a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Our unique culture of innovation and continuous improvement nourishes the soil in which lucrative sales careers flourish.
If you’re in automotive sales, insurance sales, home services sales, retail store management, restaurant management, or a related field, we want to speak with you. Sales representatives who have background and experience in these fields earn above average income.
NOW is the BEST time to consider a career move to home improvement sales!
Sales Consultant Key Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree in business, communications, or related area, a plus
- 3+ years of proven B2C (business-to-consumer) sales success
- Experience with home improvement sales, replacement windows sales, bathroom remodeling sales, exterior home product sales, roofing sales, and other related-home service sales are considered a plus!
- Professional demeanor, with an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined, and driven
- Ability to embrace and learn our sales methodology, scripts, and product attributes
- Tech-savvy; Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, iPad/ Apps
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington and Southern Indiana.
We specialize in replacement windows and bathroom remodeling, with kitchen transformations coming soon. BBB-Accredited and 24-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs with about one in four of those being for a repeat customer.
We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities.
We value curiosity, passion, continuous improvement, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. If working for an organization that is driven to be the best and understands that it takes a stellar mix of people, processes, and technology to be a leader, this could be the home for you. If the idea of helping our organization grow through sales excellence and being a part of helping an incredible Company reach even greater heights sounds like music to your ears, we invite you to apply today.