Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager, Home Improvement
THIS IS AN ON-SITE ROLE, BASED IN OUR COLUMBUS OHIO HEADQUARTERS
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’re extremely passionate about marketing, lead generation, lead acquisition, and lead conversions. You have a fire in your belly for acquiring and converting leads and analytics is your best friend. You will pour through a huge data set to find clues to find where and how your results could be improved. You’ve developed and executed omnichannel marketing campaigns and are comfortable collaborating with internal design and content creation teams. You love nothing more than digging into buyer journeys and creating lead funnels and nurture tracks utilizing buyer personas, and demographic and psychographic information to optimize your results. You embrace technology, think AI has tremendous value, and want the newest marketing automation and conversion hacks to get you more and better results. You get into the weeds and treat your marketing funnel like it’s inside your own Company.
Who We Are:
As an award-winning home improvement leader for over 33 years, we’re not your “typical” home improvement company. We take our brand promise to continuously improve the lives of our employees and customers to heart. Our passion is helping homeowners make wise investments in their homes, and fully supporting and championing our team members to learn, earn and grow in their careers.
We invest millions of dollars annually in lead generation, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, traditional marketing, media buying, and omnichannel marketing, as well as in a wide variety of leading-edge tools and technologies, to ensure we continuously meet or beat our goals and advance how we connect with our audiences and stimulate demand.
THIS IS AN ON-SITE ROLE, BASED IN OUR COLUMBUS OHIO HEADQUARTERS
Core Areas of Digital Marketing Ownership:
- Manage all lead generation, lead aggregator, and third-party affiliate (digital) marketing partners, holding them to a standard of excellence and regularly reporting on their results; continuously vet new partners. Regularly find, onboard, and test new partners.
- Meet lead generation and conversion goals utilizing effective digital and omnichannel marketing tactics (email, text, direct mail, digital advertising, variety of media and targeted advertising, etc.).
- Consistently collaborate with Inside Sales leadership (Call Center) to ensure inquiries from lead aggregators and affiliates are being managed properly and resulting in target marketing ROI.
- Analyze digital marketing efforts and use data and deep analytics to find gaps; propose and execute ideas to strengthen our approaches and efforts.
- Utilize third-party consumer data to align marketing targets and tactics to our core audiences.
- Leverage tools like A/B testing to select the optimal strategies, highest-performing campaigns, and overall best practices based on data, facts, and insights.
- Create initial monthly lead budgets for review and approval, and design programs to meet or exceed monthly lead acquisition and conversion goals.
- Analyze data (contact rates, etc.) that drive excellence in the areas of call, email, text, and digital marketing cadences to continuously optimize conversion rates.
- Determine the right approach for content and creative for each market segment/demographic profile by collaborating with the Corporate Marketing Team.
- Attain a strong knowledge of where Improveit! fits in each region's marketplace, as well as where Improveit! fits in each market by product line.
- Compile and continuously update competitor marketing information and tactics, and leverage that to our advantage to improve the effectiveness of our efforts.
- Set omnichannel marketing KPIs and utilize data and analytics to fuel the best marketing decisions.
Core Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Digital/Tech or Business Management, or a related field, MBA considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with digital marketing, email marketing, text marketing, lead generation, lead conversions, and omnichannel marketing strategies and tactics, being a firsthand owner of programs, processes, and results.
- Ability to assist with setting strategic direction, as well as being heavily involved with implementation, testing, and continuous optimization
- Exceptional analytical acumen
- Entrepreneurial drive and can-do attitude
- Strong ability to forecast, see trends, and act
- Background in data-driven decision making
- Background in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), a plus
- Ability to problem-solve and collaborate with others to reach resolutions
- Ability to learn quickly and apply what is learned from data to decision making
- Ability to develop marketing and conversion strategies based on data
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Experience with Ring Central Contact Center, a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, or similar marketing automation system, strongly preferred
- Extremely tech-savvy and able to learn new software programs for use in decision-making.
What We Offer:
- Highly Competitive Compensation + Lucrative Bonus Opportunity
- Medical and Dental Insurance Options
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Upbeat, Positive Work Environment
- Career Advancement Options
- Contests and Fun Culture Initiatives
- Brand New Offices
- Fast-paced, Growth-Oriented Workplace
- Advanced Technology Tools
- Focus on Work-Life Balance
- Strong Commitment to Marketing Excellence Across the Organization
- Stability of a 34-yr old Company with the fuel of a rocket ship!
Serving the needs of homeowners since 1989, Improveit! Home Remodeling is a leading replacement contracting company headquartered in Columbus Ohio. Markets served include Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, and Southern Indiana. We specialize in replacement windows, bathroom remodeling and kitchen transformations. BBB-Accredited and 24-time Consumers’ Choice Awards Winners, we’ve completed over 60,000 jobs with about one in four of those being for a repeat customer.
We foster a culture focused on winning and our passion is deeply rooted in continuous improvement. We seek leaders who are interested in developing leaders. For us, “Improveit” is more than a name – it’s an attitude that governs all that we do for our staff, our customers, and our communities.
We value curiosity, passion, continuous improvement, and the relentless pursuit of excellence. If working for an organization that is driven to be the best and understands that it takes a stellar mix of people, processes, and technology to be a leader, this could be the home for you. If the idea of helping our organization grow through marketing excellence and helping an incredible Company reach even greater heights sounds like music to your ears, we invite you to apply today.